Publications and Presentations
Publications in English
- Interview with the EnergyAgency.NRW (2016). Communication + environmental awareness. innvoation & energy 2/16 (page 20). http://www.energieagentur.nrw/content/anlagen/IE_2016-2_ENG.pdf
- Baasch, S. (2015). A local energy transition success story. In Hoff, J. & Gausset, Q. (eds.). Community governance and citizen driven initiatives in climate change mitigation. Routledge/Earthscan, 130-149.
- Baasch, S. & Ittner, H. (2011): Are we talking about the same thing? Cognitive interview pretesting in environmental psychology. Umweltpsychologie, 15(2), 152-170.
- Baasch, S. (2011). Event-driven security policies and spatial control: the 2006 FIFA World Cup. In Bennett, C.J. & Haggerty, K.D.: Security Games. Surveillance and Control at Mega-Events. Milton Park: Routledge, 103-119.
Presentations in English
- Participation Methods, 11th Biennial Conference on Environmental Psychology (BCEP), Groningen (Netherlands)
- Protecting natural habitats in Belize: between conservation and sustainable empowerment, Nordic Environmental Social Science Conference (NESS 2015), Trondheim (Norway)
- Energy Power Plays: A struggle over scales?, Nordic Environmental Social Science Conference (NESS), Trondheim (Norway)
- Dealing with uncertainties in the field of adaptation to climate change, 10th Biennial Conference on Environmental Psychology, Magdeburg (Germany)
- Energy transitions on local level – the case of the renewable energy community Wolfhagen (GER), Nordic Environmental Social Science Conference, Kopenhagen (Denmark)
- Creating meeting space in the community – transition management for sustainable inner city development (pilot study Wolfhagen), Informed City Conference, Berlin (Germany)
- Reaching the 100% Renewable Energy Goal – The Case of the Renewable Energy Community Wolfhagen (Germany), 12th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Ecological Economics: ISEE, Rio de Janeiro (Brasil)
- Social-scientific scenarios for discussing climate change adaptation governance at a regional level, The Governance of Adaptation – International Symposium at the University of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For publications and presentations in German language please click "de" on the upper right.